Bixby Routines is a great feature on Samsung phones. It learns and adapts our daily habits and reminds us our needs accordingly. The actions are played according to your context and clues that you have set.
With Bixby, you have to speak one phrase and give the command and all your jobs are done.
Though the Bixby routines are excellent, but at the same time, if you have quick commands with Bixby, then it adds great value to the menu.
So, in this article, you will learn how to make quick commands with Bixby on Samsung.
But, let us first know what is Bixby shortcuts.
What is Bixby Shortcut?
Bixby shortcut is the setting that helps you to arrange the Bixby routines that you have set on the Samsung phone easier and quickly.
Now, let us learn how to create quick commands with Bixby on Samsung.
You May Also Like: Samsung “Moisture Detected” Won’t Go Away? Here’s What To Do!
Simple Way To Create Quick Bixby Commands On Samsung Phone
There is no such complicated process to make the Bixby shortcut on the Samsung phone, read this article carefully and you will learn how to create quick commands on Samsung phone easily.
How To Set Up A Necessary Quick Command
You can add up to 50 Quick commands. But some users do not know about how to set up Quick commands on the Samsung phone. So, to set up Quick commands on Samsung phones simply follow the mentioned steps given below.
- Open the Bixby using the Side Or Bixby Button.
- Select Discover option then click on More Options > Quick Commands.
- To set up quick commands choose the categories that you want, unlike productivity.
- Choose the command and then tap on the Edit Option to customize the settings.
- After the completion of process, choose Save
However, you can only use the pre-defined shortcuts in the device.
How To Create A Custom Quick Command
If the pre-defined command didn’t work for you, luckily the Samsung phone permits you to customize the Bixby shortcut command according to your necessity. To make a Custom Quick Command follow the mentioned steps given below.
- Unlike the first step, access the Bixby using Side and Bixby Button.
- Choose Discover option then click on More Options (3 Vertical Dots).
- Select My Commands. On the next screen, you will get the Bixby Quick Commands that are already pre-defined in the phone.
- To create a custom command, tap on the Add Re-type command that will help you to do your tasks easily and quickly, For e.g. Hi Bixby, open YouTube.
- Select the Add A Command and can use the pre-installed shortcuts to do tasks you want.
- After the completion of the process tap on the save Now whenever you will give the command, it will compile with Bixby and complete the task itself.
Here is the completion of the steps of creating the custom quick command with Bixby on your Samsung phone.
You May Also Like: How To Fix Call Volume Low During Calls In Samsung S21/S21 Ultra
How To Use Your Bixby Quick Commands
Now you have created several quick commands on the Samsung device, so, now let us know to use them. To begin, go to the Bixby. Now say the required command. In the end, Bixby will complete the task.
How To Share A Quick Command
It is good to have personalized quick commands, however, if you want to share your personalized quick commands with your friends, family members or with anyone, then follow the mentioned steps given below.
- Go to the Bixby with the help of Side or Bixby Button. Select Discover option then click on More Options > Quick Commands.
- Choose My Commands and then after selecting any command. On the next screen, choose the share option at the bottom. Now, click on the desired option to share the command.
Ask the recipient to open the message and tap on the link, So, if the Bixby is installed on their device, then it will identically prompt the command on their phone.
You May Also Like: Proven Ways To Fix Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra Overheating Issues
How To Add A Quick Command To Your Home Screen
If you are using Bixby for executing your daily tasks, then I am sure you might get habitual with Bixby command. And if you want an easier and comfortable way to complete your daily tasks quickly, you might want to add Bixby quick command to the Home Screen.
Here are the steps to add Bixby command to the home screen.
- Open the Bixby using the Side or Bixby Button. Then choose Discover.
- Tap on More Options > Quick Commands.
- Choose My Commands and press on the desired one.
- Select Add To Home > Add.
After the completion of the steps, the icon of the chosen command will be added to the home screen. You can add more quick commands to the home screen with the same process.
Related Posts You Might Be Interested In:
- How To Remove Headphone Icon/Symbol On Android
- Phone Got Bent? Here’s How To Fix A Bent Phone!
- How To Fix “Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has Stopped” On Android
- How To Fix Android Stuck In Recovery Mode [6 Solutions]
Extra Tip: What Are Most Helpful Bixby Quick Command?
These are the most helpful Bixby quick command ideas to be used on the Samsung phone. So, you can set up the best Bixby quick command on your Samsung phone.
Take A Picture
- Open the camera with food mode and capture the photo.
- Auto adjusts the picture.
- Open the gallery on your phone then move the photo to the recent picture to food.
Optimize Your Device
- Go to the recent apps and close all.
- Restrict all applications to use the battery when it is not used.
- What is the weather today?
- My everyday schedule.
I’m Leaving Work
- Turn off the Wi-Fi.
- Connect the buds with the phone.
I’m At Work
- Turn ON the vibrate mode.
- Turn off AOD.
I’m At The Gym
- Play the music (Hip-Hop Songs).
You May Also Like: How To Fix Android Auto Keeps Disconnecting
Other Helpful Bixby Quick Commands
Other than these there is a more helpful Bixby quick command. Some of Bixby’s command lists are:
For Calls and texts:
- Hi Bixby, call Alex.
- Hi Bixby, delete all dialed calls.
- Hi Bixby, show the recent call history with Alex.
- And so on…
- Hi Bixby, open camera.
- Hi Bixby, turn on HDR.
- Hi Bixby, apply deep filter.
- And so on…
- Hi Bixby, open YouTube.
- Hi Bixby, show me my subscriptions.
- Hi Bixby, show me the videos trending.
- And so on…
You May Also Like: [Fixed] “Ready To Connect When Network Quality Improves”
People Also Ask
Question 1 – How Do I Create/Add Bixby Command?
Answer – From the Samsung settings you can Create/Add the Bixby command. For more details read the above-mentioned instructions.
Question 2 – How Do You Enable Bixby Without Pressing The Button?
Answer – You don’t have to tap/press any button to enable Bixby, you can activate Bixby with the Voice Wake Feature. Once you configure Voice Wake Feature, you just have to speak “Hi Bixby”, and then it starts without pressing any physical button.
Question 3 – Can You Make Bixby Say Something?
Answer – Yes, you can customize Bixby to answer accordingly, for more realistic experience.
Question 4 – Can You Change The Name Of Bixby?
Answer – No, you cannot rename or change the name of Bixby as it is a trademark of Samsung.
Bixby Routines is a mind-blowing feature. For more convenience, you can add quick commands to the Home Screen for easy-to-use. You can add up to 50 Quick commands. You can also share your personalized Quick commands. This is the complete guide on how to make quick commands with Bixby on Samsung.
If you find this article helpful then please share, as it can help others who are using Bixby.
Jasper Madison is a passionate technical writer with more than 9 years of experience. She has a keen interest in Android and iOS and everything surrounding it. She is a technology enthusiast and fascinated with technology since her childhood days.