Many users have reported that Auto Scroll not showing or missing on TikTok.
Let me tell you that Auto Scroll feature on TikTok allows users to watch videos hand-free.
When this feature is turned ON, then TikTok will automatically scroll to the next video when the current video ends.
This feature is helpful as you don’t need to scroll down, when you are doing some other work or when you are away from your phone.
So, if Auto Scroll option is not showing or missing on your TikTok, then in this post you will learn how to fix Auto Scroll not showing or missing on TikTok.
How To Fix Auto Scroll Not Showing on TikTok
In order to fix Auto-Scroll not showing on TikTok, you have to do the following things:
- Create a new TikTok account.
- Report a Problem on the app.
- Update the app.
- Clear cache and data of the TikTok app.
You May Also Like: How To Open Banned or Blocked Telegram Channels
Way 1: Create/Add A New TikTok Account
If Auto Scroll feature is not showing in your current account, then you need to create or add a new account in TikTok.
- Open TikTok app on your phone (Android/iOS).
- Tap on your Profile and then on your username.
- Tap on “Add account” and sign-up via email/Google/Facebook/Apple and so on.
- Once the account is created, go to “For You” page which is Homepage.
- Tap and hold the screen and see if Auto Scroll feature is available there or not.
- If available, then select “Auto Scroll” to turn on the feature.
Tip: Auto Scroll feature is not yet available for everyone. So, you may also have to wait until this feature gets available for everyone.
Way 2: Report a Problem
You can report a problem to TikTok about the issue.
- Go to your Profile on your TikTok app.
- Select “Settings and privacy”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Report a problem”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Submit a report”.
- Describe your issue that you do not have “Auto Scroll” feature and lastly tap on “Submit”.
- Now, wait for a reply from TikTok to your report.
Tip: Another option to report a problem to TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/feedback/report.
You May Also Like: Instagram Unsend Message Not Working – Causes and Fixes!
Way 3: Update TikTok (If Available)
Auto Scroll feature is not available in your TikTok app, because it is outdated.
Hence, update your TikTok app to the latest version.
- Open Google Play Store (for Android) or open App Store (for iOS).
- Search “TikTok” and select it.
- Tap on “Update” if any new update is available.
- Open TikTok app, go to “For You” which is Homepage.
- Tap and hold the screen and see if “Auto Scroll” feature is available there or not.
Way 4: Clear Cache and Clear Data of TikTok App
Sometimes old cache files and data of the app might create issues. Hence, clear the cache and data of the TikTok app.
- On Android: Go to Settings > Apps > All Apps > TikTok > Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
- On iPhone: Go to General > iPhone Storage > TikTok > Offload App.
Tip: If you still don’t see Auto scroll feature, then you need to wait until it’s rolled to you.
So, those were the 4 ways that you can follow to fix Auto Scroll not showing or missing on TikTok.
I hope this has helped you.
Posts You Might Also Be Interested In:
- [FIXED] “Post Unavailable” On TikTok
- Getting “Page Not Available” On TikTok? Here How To Fix!
- How To Turn Off Remix on Instagram Reels
- How To Fix “Show additional replies” On Twitter
Jasper Madison is a passionate technical writer with more than 9 years of experience. She has a keen interest in Android and iOS and everything surrounding it. She is a technology enthusiast and fascinated with technology since her childhood days.