Roblox is an online gaming platform where you can share, create or play games.
This platform is popular with teenagers and children who loved to play games.
However, Roblox recently rolled out the new face-tracking camera feature.
This feature helps the users to express their real-time facial emotions with their avatars.
It helps in social interactions and the platform assures that they didn’t store your recorded information.
But for some users, it isn’t working or not showing.
So, we decided to help you by providing this guide on how to fix Roblox face tracking not showing or not working.
Before moving to the methods, let’s check out the causes first.
Causes: Why Don’t I Have Roblox Face Tracking?
1. You Are Underage – Face tracking not showing because you are below 13 years old. You need to be at least 13 years old or above to use this feature frequently.
You can verify your age by going through Settings.
2. Webcam or Hardware Issues – Make sure your webcam is working fine and plugged in properly. Also, check your microphone if it’s working or not.
3. Camera Isn’t Allowed For Roblox – It can be the camera isn’t accessible for Roblox, because you didn’t give it permission.
4. Feature Is Not Rolled Out To Yet – Maybe the feature hasn’t been rolled out to you.
5. Poor Internet Connection – Your internet connection might not be fast enough, that’s why it’s not working.
Now, let’s move on to the troubleshooting methods.
You May Also Like: Quick Tips To Fix Overwatch 2 Update Stuck on Initializing
How To Solve Roblox Face Tracking Not Showing Or Not Working
#1. Verify Your Age
The most common reason the feature is not available or not working for users is that they are below 13 years old.
To use face tracking to the fullest you need to verify your age to 13 years old or above in the settings.
Once done, then give permission to Roblox to access your camera, so that you can experience camera-enabled communication.
These are the steps to follow.
Step 1 – First, log in to your account, then click the Gear Icon (Settings).
Step 2 – Now, click on Settings, then enter your date of birth (You need to be at least 13 years or older).
Step 3 – After that, click on Verify My Age and follow the instructions thereafter.
Step 4 – Return to the Settings page and click on Privacy.
Step 5 – Now, toggle on these options “Use microphone to chat with voice” & “Use camera to animate your avatar with your movement”.
Step 6 – Join a Roblox experience where both the Camera and Microphone are compatible.
Step 7 – Now, press Esc, then click on Settings, inside the experience.
Step 8 – To turn on the camera and face tracking feature, simply click on the emoji and video icon.
Note: You need a microphone and camera to use Face tracking.
#2. Update Your Roblox Client
Another method, you can update your Roblox client to immediately fix the issue because older versions might not have the face-tracking feature.
In such cases, updating it to the latest version can help.
You May Also Like: How To Fix Pokémon GO Black Screen On iPhone/Android
#3. Contact Roblox Support
If the above methods didn’t work for you, then you can contact Roblox support for further assistance.
These are the steps on How to contact Roblox Support.
Step 1 – Contact them through Roblox Support.
Step 2 – Now, enter your email address, first name, and your Roblox username.
Step 3 – Now, select the issue details according to the problem.
Step 4 – Write a description to explain the issue, then click on Submit.
Additional Fixes: How To Get Face Tracking Roblox?
1. Check Device Compatibility – Make sure your device supports face tracking.
2. Check Your Internet Connection – Ensure your network isn’t the problem. Must use a strong internet connection.
3. Try Restarting Your System or Browser – Restart your browser or system whenever the face tracking feature not showing up.
4. Check If The Feature Rolled Out To You – It might be the feature isn’t rolled out to you. You need to wait until it finally rolled out to you.
5. Clear Roblox Cache – Press Win + R > type %localappdata%, then Enter > open Temp folder > find Roblox Folder and Delete it.
6. Use Different Webcams – Try using a different webcam, because there are chances that the problem is in your previous one.
7. Try A Different Game – If face tracking working fine in other games, then the issue is with the game you are trying to play. Try playing a different game to check if it is the issue or not.
You May Also Like: “Unable To Contact Server” On Roblox Mobile? Here How To Fix!
People Also Ask
How Do You Get Face Tracker On Roblox?
Follow the below steps.
Step 1 – Run any game and click on the Roblox icon present at the top left corner.
Step 2 – Navigate to Settings > Video Camera.
Step 3 – Now, choose the camera that you are currently using.
Hereafter, your facial expression will be displayed on your in-game character.
Note: This will only work when you allowed the camera to a specific game.
Does Roblox Have Face Tracking?
Yes, Roblox released a face-tracking feature to improve social interactions. This feature allowed the users to animate their avatars with their real-time faces.
How To Update Roblox?
Step 1 – Go to https://www.roblox.com/home.
Step 2 – Login to your account.
Step 3 – Launch any game. The update will start automatically after that.
Roblox is very popular with teenagers and children. So the platform just rolled out a new feature called “Face Tracking”.
It enhances social interactions, by animating your avatars using your facial experience.
Here is the end of this guide, where you have learned about how to fix Roblox face tracking not showing or not working.
I hope this guide was helpful to you.
Don’t forget to share it with others.
Posts You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How To Fix FIFA 23 Error “The Application Encountered An Unrecoverable Error”
- How To Fix Clash of Clans Not Loading On Android
- Fix “This channel cannot be displayed” on Telegram
- Fix Twitter Error “Something went wrong. Try reloading”
Jasper Madison is a passionate technical writer with more than 9 years of experience. She has a keen interest in Android and iOS and everything surrounding it. She is a technology enthusiast and fascinated with technology since her childhood days.